"Drunk driving is like masterbating: 90% of of the people have done it and the other 10% lied. Some guys need to remember that when they are dropping the hammer on someone for a traffic offense."
Feel free to be the first
Please review the linked page for context.
If you can think of something better than this,
please add it to the database